Nondestructive Flux Leakage Test Systems That Accurately Show Defects in Heavy Wall Magnetic Tubing
- Accurately tests oil country tubular goods (OCTG), bars and parts at test speeds up to 700 FPM.
- Offers 24 separate channels for longitudinal and 48 channels for transverse defect detection.
- LRFX rotaries use transverse magnetism to find longitudinal defects such as seams, laps and weld line defects.
- TRFX rotaries use longitudinal magnetization and provide 100% surface coverage to detect transverse defects.
- Both rotary types detect pits, scabs, slivers, gouges, roll-ins, cracks and holes depending on defect orientation.
- Differentiates between OD and ID defects.
- Detects longitudinal and transverse defects as small as 5% on OD and ID, depending upon material type and condition.
- System provides 100% surface coverage to detect transverse defects.
- Systems are available to test up to 500mm diameter and 19mm wall thickness tubes.
MAC’s Rotoflux® Multiplex Electronics—Magnetic Flux Leakage testing that provides superior technology, performance and versatility.