Eddy Current Instrument for Testing Tube, Bar, & Wire
- Operates with encircling, sector, or rotary test sensors.
- Up to eight test channels, null or absolute, can be used in any combination.
- Detect short surface and some subsurface defects in tube, bar, and wire.
- Inspect welded tube for short ID or OD defects in the weld zone.
- Find seams and long, continuous flaws using a rotary test probe.
- Test magnetic or non-magnetic material.
- Offers broad test frequency selection from 1KHz to 5MHz.
The versatile MultiMac® lets you configure your eddy current test applications the way you want—all with one tester. Test channels can be individually configured for two ECT coil technologies, eliminating the need to invest in multiple testing instruments. MultiMac® is also available in other cabinet configurations.