VT-710 Visual Acoustics™
The Visual Acoustics™ package includes all of the features of theVisual ODS™ package, plus the features of the VES-6000 Acousticsoption. With this package, you can post-process and display in animation Acoustic Intensity, Sound Pressure Level (SPL), Sound Power, and ODS’s from either Octave or Narrow Band measurements. Vibro-acoustic data (acoustics & vibration), can be displayed on the same structure model, thus allowing you to correlate surface vibration with acoustic field measurements.
Visual Acoustics™ Features
- Animated display of vibro-acoustic data (acoustic & vibration)
- 1/1, 1/3rd, 1/12th, 1/24th octave band measurements are displayed in bar chart format
- Magnitudes can be displayed in Linear, Log, dB, dB Reference units
- Acoustic Intensity is calculated from Cross Spectra or time waveforms
- Sound Power through a surface is calculated from Acoustic Intensity
- Narrow band can be converted to octave band measurements
- A, B & C weighting can be applied to narrow band or octave band measurements
- Noise sources can be ranked in a bar chart based on percentage of overall, dB, or watts.
- Measurements can be tone-calibrated, using tone magnitude & phase